What we stand for
Sustainability without compromise
Utilization of renewable energy sources such as wind and solar continues to pick up speed. Nature’s unpredictability, however, means that the volume of renewable energy that can be produced at any given moment is subject to massive fluctuations. Without the ability to store energy, a significant amount of this electricity would be wasted and the energy transition would not be possible.
As an energy storage system, the CellCube system provides ideal synergies — reliably smoothing the volatility of nature-dependent energy production while also meeting all modern requirements for sustainability.
The CellCube system is:
- Durable: can be used for more than 20 years
- A sustainability multiplier: the CellCube system can help companies and communities become climate neutral or optimize the use of their own PV and wind power plants
- Reusable: More than 85% of the battery is directly reusable with minimal effort
- Easy to repair: repairs are easily done
- Made in Austria: developed, tested and manufactured in Austria, Europe
With the CellCube system our customers are able to use renewable energy from their own facilities or external providers around the clock. In this way, we as manufacturers, in collaboration with our customers, contribute to the urgently needed reduction of greenhouse gas emissions on our planet.
Since 2021 CellCube Enerox has been committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.
Dedication to the future
Our commitment extends well beyond the optimization of renewable energy sources and manufacturing of vanadium redox flow batteries. CellCube holds itself responsible for sustainability at all levels — even with respect to our mode of operation, the people in our company and society.
This is why we are also member of respACT Austria, because together we can achieve even more. respACT is Austria’s leading corporate platform for corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainable development. The association currently supports its more than 300 member companies in achieving ecological and social goals economically and on their own responsibility. To find our more please visit www.respact.at
We are CellCube, technology and market leader in the field of sustainable and future-proof energy storage infrastructure. Our mission is to make the world a better place — now and for the generations to come.
As the global provider of high quality, cost-efficient on- and off-grid redox flow battery solutions, we have earned an outstanding reputation, above all in relation to customer service and technological innovation. We are creating new markets, new products and new solutions.
- With our energy storage solutions, we aim to help our customers reduce their carbon footprint or achieve carbon neutrality.
- We want to ensure that renewable energy sources can be optimally utilized.
- We want to make sure that renewable energy can be used optimally around the clock — regardless of whether it is being used by the customer in its own facilities or by external providers.
- We are contributing to a climate-neutral Europe 2050 (Paris Climate Accord) and helping Austria achieve the targets set in the Austrian Renewable Expansion Law (Erneuerbaren-Ausbau-Gesetz, EAG) by 2030.
- We aim to further advance to decarbonization of the planet.
- We want a green future!
Values and appreciation
People who work at CellCube should enjoy coming to work. It is important to us to foster an atmosphere of well-being for all employees. So we value open communication and an informal culture of congeniality. By offering highly flexible working time models, we make it easier for our employees to optimally reconcile career and family and achieve a healthy work/life balance.
Occupational health and safety
The health of all workers is extremely important to us. To address this, we initiated the YouCube project to promote the health of our employees. Under this project, regular surveys of all employees are carried out, workshops are held on health-related topics and targeted measures are taken. Employees can also enjoy free fruit and vegetables or take part in a variety of team athletic challenges. Safety is a major focus in our production, and we exceed the statutory safety requirements.
By gradually replacing fossil fuels in energy generation, the air that we breathe is becoming purer and less polluted. This means that we are playing a role in improving the health of millions of people. The United Nations named this as one of their Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) (goal 7: Affordable and clean energy).
Maintaining biodiversity on the planet is a responsibility that can no longer be postponed. Our CellCube systems have double-walled tanks providing dependable leak protection and thus ensuring that no pollutants will enter the natural environment. In over 20 years there has never been a single incident involving electrolyte leakage.