Strengthen the resilience of your operations by installing CellCube’s reliable vanadium redox flow battery
Critical Infrastructure and Industrial Microgrids – decentralized ESS
Due to the growing risk of power outages in many parts of the world, industries, services and public sector institutions are taking a view on renewable energy based micro grids. Looking at our Cellcube, which couples renewable energy with the long duration energy storage, these micro grids are decentralized and are able to work independently of the main power grid.
As a green vanadium redox flow solution storing and then shifting renewable energy, CellCube supports the fulfillment of deeper decarbonization targets. A CellCube solution guarantees the highest security of electricity supply and is capable of supplying more than 12 hours of electricity each day, allowing businesses and institutions in the critical infrastructure sector to continue operations, and to do so within the circular economy.
Always reliable, even in critical situations – Your advantages at a glance:
- Renewable based green back-up solution to meet decarbonization targets
- Long discharge duration and unlimited cycling
- Islanding capability at any time
- Reliable backup solution with fast response time within milliseconds
- Cellcube over-rating characteristic to provide maximum power draw at 200 % of nominal power
- Non-flammable, non-explosive and safe-by-design construction